JAM - Magazine
Jam. This is Ours.
In celebration of Canada’s 150th birthday, we are launching the inaugural issue of Jam, a literary arts magazine that celebrates the creative expression of SCHS students.
Issue One Theme:
what does identity mean to you?
Open call for submissions ends Wednesday, February 24, 2017 at 3:00 PM
- Animé/comics, drawing, painting, photography, or sculpture. Artwork must be photographed for submission and publication.
- Creative work only, not academic: poetry, postcard/very short fiction, creative nonfiction (500 word limit). Writing in any language encouraged with accompanying English translation.
- All work must be titled.
- Please use 12 point Times New Roman font only (unless submitting experimental poetry)
- Must include a contributor bio (150 words maximum)
- Send PDFs and JPEGs only (3 MB maximum) to Google Classroom (CODE: 8f7a3dd)
- Any questions regarding artwork submissions should be directed to Mrs. Tysowski.
- Any questions regarding literary submissions should be directed to Ms. Dernesch.