QuestA+ Information & Troubleshooting
To ensure the best possible experience with Quest A+ please: CLOSE ALL APPLICATIONS AND PROGRAMS AND RESTART YOUR COMPUTER IN YOUR TEST ROOM.
Please do the following if your QuestA is not working or you need to update the Locked Browser application.
1. Uninstall your current Locked Browser by opening your Finder > Applications > Drag and Drop anything named Locked Browser into the trash and empty it.
2. Download and then install the Locked Browser by downloading the MAC Locked Browser below.
YOU WILL SEE THE DOWNLOAD FOR MAC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
3. If you see Blocked Plug-In after entering your exam pin, you will need to shut off your computer completely by holding down the power button until it turns off and then turn it on again. Afterwards, you will need to update your flash player. Please go to
4. Go toand try entering an exam.
Please do the following if your QuestA is not working or you need to update the Locked Browser application. *Windows 8 RT is currently not supported.
1. Download the PC Locked Browser below and install it.
2. Ensure you have Flash and it is updated by going to
3. Go toand try entering an exam.
TESTING Quest A+:
Exam PIN: 9999099
If you can get to the point where it asks for your Alberta Student ID Number and your date of birth, then the program is function properly.