To register your child at Springbank Community High School the following forms are required to be completed.
The following additional information is required with the above forms to register at Springbank Community High School.
- Proof of the child’s age and legal name. Documents accepted are: birth certificate, adoption certificate, student authorization visa, parent/guardian work visa, Canadian citizenship papers, or permanent landed immigrant/residence documentation
- Proof of residence(In Area Students) Documents accepted are: utility bill, bill of sale or lease agreement.
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of custody agreement if applicable
- Copy of IPP (Individualized Program Plan) if one exists
- Course Selection Form
- Letter of Rationale from parent or student (Out of Area Applicants Only)
- Student Records Transfer Form (Out of Province Students Only)
Grade 9 Registration
Grades 10-12 Registration
Registration forms can be submitted one of the following ways:
- Email to Mrs. Josilynn Thiessen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver in person at Springbank Community High School at 32226 Springbank Road, Calgary T3Z 2L9
Attendance Area Information
**Please note that RVS does not provide transportation for Out of Area Students**
Private school tours are given by our Assistant Principals Mike Fredrich and Greg Rankin and can be booked through our office by calling 403-246-4771.
Please contact us any time at 403-246-4771 or email@example.com